Do You Want To Learn SEO?
We are recognized and established as an SEO Training Expert covering the Beaverton / Portland, OR region. We provide training for employees on site as well as virtual classes.
In an effort for businesses to fully understand the demand and utilization for SEO we occasionally conduct free seminars for multiple businesses to combine their employees for an introduction and general overview of SEO and how it currently impacts small business.
We provide training at all levels for SEO, which is defined as search engine optimization. As an expert in SEO, it is necessary to be able to process words and recognition in the exact manner the algorithmic patterns identify and manipulate during the automated process.
Optimization is the most important part of the phrase because it emphasizes the “best” choices to create the maximum results for ranking higher on Google.
SEO is All of the Above:
Many have explained that SEO at the expert level is exactly like learning and teaching a language, due to the way the words are evaluated in an almost pronounced fashion during the automated process.
Others feel it is more similar to comprehending the way a science or more precisely a “rule or law” applies in relationship to cause and effect.
Some people even compare the expert SEO work at the highest level to “works of art” and individual achievements have been recognized as masterpieces by those in the inner-circle of knowledge shared at the very top.
Search Engine Optimization can genuinely be defined as a combination of all of the above plus many more considerations.
It is wise for every business owner to have SEO expertise either on their staff in the form of a direct employee or to use an expert for the necessary task of achieving the highest possible rankings during Google searches.
A general scope of SEO training and location options would include but not be limited to:
* Reputation Management – why it is important and how it works.
* Onsite Optimization – How to effectively manage business platform needs at the physical location.
* Offsite Optimization – Remote management needs for 24/7 awareness and response.
* Social Signals – Identifying signals being sent through the web community and how to react accordingly.
* Link Building – Establishing quality and important links required by Google to enhance ratings and what to look for in danger signs to prevent possible ranking sanctions.
* Branding – Establishing brand recognition, improving exposure and limiting association with other disreputable sites.
* Conversion – Understanding the full process from the first contact to finalized sale and how to increase conversion.
* General Internet Marketing – Becoming acutely aware of the internet neighborhood and how to successfully operate within its limits and challenges.
* Social Media Marketing – Utilizing social media platforms for image and presence establishment, maintenance and improvement.
Basic Training On Google Factors:
An overview will be provided to explain exactly how Google prioritizes sites for the newest rankings.
A brief history of SEO will be covered for students to understand where the process started, how much it has changed and how likely it will be to continue to improve.
An overview of possible oversights and the impacts which they may potentially have based on recent verification and dedication to hands-on evaluation by Google of “quality” vs. “quantity”.
It is important to convey the message than even the most efficient SEO training must continually be updated to provide an overall understanding of the targets which are consistently being moved by Google to scrutinize websites further.
Employees will be introduced to the internet marketing strategies which are implemented during SEO and how each concept needs to be tied back to the right product offering, services offered and projected target for searches.
The reality will be discussed that the only guaranteed aspect of SEO will continue to be change. The following areas will be covered in depth during the initial training process:
* Identifying perfect keywords for target specificity.
* Understanding H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 and recognizing their impact on results.
* Realizing the significance between ranking page 1 vs. additional pages on Google and the resulting difference in proportional business success.
* Creating growth plans to coordinate with improving rankings concerning additional staffing, production increases, and other day-to-day needs which will be impacted.
Creating Internet Market Presence Via Campaigns:
Learning how to tie various aspects of web presence together will be crucial for the consistent growth of the business.
Coordinating the appropriate resources concerning lead generation, customer email lists and all CRM tie-ins necessary to appropriately automate the platform currently being used.
Recognizing social signals and how to adjust the presence to improve response will provide a better hands-on feel for subtle changes in the business environment.
Knowing how to react and when to respond to competitor smear attempts. Areas which will enhance either new product launches, ventures into various target markets or just restructuring current marketing strategies include:
* Video SEO – How to utilize video to own large segments of video search results area for multipurpose promotion.
* Testimonials – Blending with how to’s to saturate, improve and enhance web presence.
* API’s – Improving automation and reported by creating communication between multiple applications.
* Reporting – How to gather the correct information designed for both quick overviews and intricate details of the business presence based on customers, potential clients and perceived acceptance on the web.
Thinking Without Limits Through Knowledge:
Drill, practice, rehearse – that is what winning teams do each year on the sports fields of our nation.
Skills which are improved and maintained as more are added give any team an edge over all of their competitors.
SEO training is no different except more knowledge in one of the most significant aspects of business, and constant training can literally explode a small business into a national force in months as opposed to years.
SEO experts help companies win each day by using innovation and education to level the playing field between themselves and the big business giants in their respective industries.
Once the field of play is leveled through SEO prowess, it comes down to those who continue to train and improve to determine who wants to win the most.
We will provide the knowledge and expertise to teach your team how to play better than anyone they will face, and it is up to the owners to make certain they maintain the edge.